The TN72 GPS Position Source brings ADS-B Out capabilities to your Trig transponder. Light weight and easy to fit, the highly affordable TN72 uses certified technology making you visible to all ADS-B In traffic devices.
The TN72 includes:
1x TN72 GPS Position Source (ADS-B out) [01655-00-01]
1x Installation kit (incl. manuals) [01690-00]
1x EASA Form 1
The installation kit includes:
1x TN72 Installation manual [01691-00]
1x Connector co-axial QMA 1 [01697-00]
1x Headshell, 9 way [00725-00]
1x 9 way D-type contact housing (female) [00727-00]
9x Crimp terminal, female, AWG 22-24 [00730-00]
Additional items you will require, but which are not in the TN72 package, include:
- Antenna and fixing hardware.
- Cables. You need to supply and fabricate all required cables.
- Fixings. To secure the GPS receiver to the airframe you will need 4 flat head screws and four self-locking nuts. If the aircraft does not
have existing mounting provisions you may need to fabricate additional brackets to support the GPS receiver.
ADS-B is the latest surveillance technology that allows pilots to broadcast their position to other suitably equipped aircraft. Improving an aircraftâ€™s electronic visibility by using ADS-B reduces the risk of collision and directly improves pilot safety.
The TN72 GPS receiver is a fully certified product designed for voluntary equipage and use in areas outside of designated or mandated ADS-B airspace. Glider, light sport and general aviation pilots can all enhance their safety by connecting a TN72 position source to their existing Trig transponder. Once configured, the TN72 GPS receiver provides precise and reliable data with non-zero quality indicators. This technical standard supports current and future air to air collision avoidance and situational awareness applications.
- Simple ADS-B Out upgrade for all Trig transponders
- Suitable for experimental aircraft/gliders and light-sport pilots
- Safer â€“ visible on all ADS-B In systems
- Enables live tracking of aircraft (with suitable ADS-B In equipment)
- Triggers traffic information services (TIS-B only available in U.S.)
- Low cost and light weight
Height: 30mm (1.18â€ť)
Width: 75mm (2.96â€ť)
Length: 80mm (3.15â€ť)
Weight: 110g (0.22lbs)
ALL TRIG PRODUCTS COME WITH A 2 YEAR WARRANTY FROM DATE OF PURCHASE