The CAPA protective cover for 18m glider trailers.
Breathable and water-resistant cover with the following extras:
- Reinforced all-round protection, inside in the chassis area.
- Breathable and water-resistant textile bag for the clean and safe storage of your CAPA cover, including tension straps with plastic fasteners
- instruction manual.
- CAPA reinforcement/repair kit.
The CAPA protective cover/protective hood for glider trailers offers you the advantage of value preservation of your trailer through breathable and water-proof fabric fleece (thus also keep your paint in good condition).
Scope of delivery:
- Zippers for access to the cockpit opening flap at any time.
- Reinforced all-round protection inside in the chassis area and at the corners.
- Integrated rubber bands at front and rear for optimum grip of the protective cover on the trailer.
- Stable straps for the guidance of 6-8 lashing straps incl. plastic buckles for the all-round bracing of the CAPA on your glider trailer.
- Reinforcement and repair set for repairing minor repairs.
- Plastic ring incorporated as anti-theft protection for connecting your CAPA to the chassis of your trailer.
- Breathable and water-repellent textile bag for the clean and safe storage of your CAPA protective cover.
Upon request, promotionally effective presentation through prints or patches possible (up-price).
Length of the 18 m class cover: approx. 9.5m
Appr. weight: 10kg
Appr. dimensions : LxWxH = 60x44x44cm
Please note: the drawbar is not covered!